This institute is a non-profit organisation which was established in 2011. The purpose of the institute is to collaboratively develop and share materials for teaching and learning with GeoGebra, give free GeoGebra training and workshops, and to do research about teaching and learning using GeoGebra. GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics open source software for learning and teaching mathematics in schools.
- Download GeoGebra: free open source
- GeoGebraTube: about 300 000 applets
- GeoGebra Manual: Step by step & YouTube
- Circle Geometry PDF Book
- Interactive Applets for PDF Circle Geometry
- Interactive Circle Geometry: iBook